Triumph Parts Suppliers
Fortunately for the Triumph enthusiast, there are a large number of parts suppliers for Triumph parts, both in the United States and in the United Kingdom. Almost any part you could possibly want for your car, ranging from special bolts or washers to complete body shells and frames can be purchased from current suppliers.
The Big Three (plus one)
The Roadster Factory (aka TRF)
Level One (you know the part numbers): 800-678-8764
Level Two (you need help with part numbers): 800-234-1104
Tech. Research (answers to your problems): 814-446-4491
Customer Service (after you’ve received the part): 814-446-4495
Order Fax (24 hours): 814-446-6729
Moss Motors, USA
Orders: 800-235-6954 Outside CA (except Alaska) / 800-322-6985 CA only
Info: 805-968-1041 / 805-963-0741
Tech: 800-235-6954 ext 3060
Victoria British (aka Vickie Brit, aka Sunbeam Spares)
Orders: 800-255-0088 / 913-541-8500
Fax Number: 913-599-3299
In addition, suppliers outside of the USA may come in handy when attempting to source parts for some of the more unusual Triumph models. A long time supporter of VTR, and a reputable dealer is:
Phone: 44 1522 568000
Fax: 44 1522 567600
Individuals in the Hobby
This first set of listings are individuals in the Triumph hobby who manufacture parts on their own to make our cars better:
- Dan Masters – Wire Harness, Electronics Manual for TR6
- Rick Patton – Fan Eliminator
- Rick Patton – Throttle Body Injection (TBI) Upgrade
- Joe Alexander – Manufacturer of formerly NLA parts, performance parts, and aftermarket parts
- Jack Drews – Assorted Machined Pieces
- Jeff Palya – Carb Refinishing/Rebuilding
- Justin Wagner – Silicon Valve Cover Gaskets
- Bob Budd – Hood Liner Heat Shields
- The Green Spark Plug Company – Spark Plugs & Ignition for Veteran, Vintage and Classic engines.
- Vintage British Cables – Custom Made Speedometer & Tachometer Cables for Motorcycles & Automobiles.
- AA Quality Tools – Quality tools aimed at British classic car restorers, owners and enthusiast
- Aluminium Body Work.com — UK firm specializing in the restoration of vintage and classic vehicle body work
- Anglian Triumph Services
- Atlanta Imported Auto Parts – located in Decatur, Georgia they are the largest Moss Motors distributor in the S.E. USA.
- AutoColorLibrary.com — free reference site containing thousands of original paint manufacturers color chip cards and standards that date back to the pre-1920’s.
- Auto-graphisme.com — The story of the Triumph on two 60cm by 80cm posters showing all of the models. Also has other manufacturers and models.
- APT Instruments International, Inc. — complete automotive instrument service and gauge restoration facility
- Bentley Publishers — factory-authorized reprints of Triumph workshop manuals, handbooks, and parts-catalogues
- Billions of Car Parts Company — a Houston, Texas based supplier of Triumph, Jaguar, MG, Jensen, Morris and Austin Healey parts.
- Bob’s Foreign Auto Service — Connecticut shop specializing in British Car Restoration & Maintenance
- BritBits — a New Hampshire company providing sales, service, and parts for British Cars
- British Car Keys — a long-time VTR Member, Peter Groh, who can cut original keys for Triumphs
- British Cars Only — a Van Nuys, CA full service and parts facility for British cars
- British Miles — NOS and used parts for British cars.
- British Motoring Teddy Bears
- British Motors — a Surrey, British Columbia company specializing in the repair of fine British and European automobiles.
- British Parts Northwest — A parts supplier with a full range of Triumph parts
- British Racing Green — new and used parts for British cars
- British Restorations — a Vancouver, BC specialist in custom restorations, service and modifications on Triumphs and other fine British cars.
- British Sports Car Restorations — a Pennsylvania distributor for Moss Motors and Victoria British
- British Tool Company — worldwide seller of top quality Whitworth tools, sockets & wrenches, taps & dies, and more for a wide range of British Cars
- British Wire Wheel — a repair / restoration source for wire wheels
- Canley Classics — the largest dedicated supplier of Triumph Spitfire, GT6, Herald, and Vitesse spares and accessories in the UK.
- Burlen Fuel Systems — UK retailer of classic SU and Zenith carbs
- Carfolio.com — Includes specs and info on Triumphs , Standards , Swallow-Dorettis , Vales , Morgans and more.
- Classic British Sports Cars & Collectibles, Inc. — In Fredericksburg, VA. offering restorations, service and more!
- Classic Car Source — an online resource for classic vehicle enthusiasts of all makes: ads, events, message boards, suppliers, etc.
- Classic Garage — an online parts / supplies store for classic vehicle enthusiasts of all makes
- Classic Motor Monthly — classifieds for British Cars in the UK
- D&J Car Care Center — A Central