Fortunately for the Triumph enthusiast, there are a large number of parts suppliers for Triumph parts, both in the United States and in the United Kingdom. Almost any part you could possibly want for your car, ranging from special bolts or washers to complete body shells and frames can be purchased from current suppliers.
The Big Three (plus one)
The Roadster Factory (aka TRF)
Level One (you know the part numbers): 800-678-8764
Level Two (you need help with part numbers): 800-234-1104
Tech. Research (answers to your problems): 814-446-4491
Customer Service (after you’ve received the part): 814-446-4495
Order Fax (24 hours): 814-446-6729
Moss Motors, USA
Orders: 800-235-6954 Outside CA (except Alaska) / 800-322-6985 CA only
Info: 805-968-1041 / 805-963-0741
Tech: 800-235-6954 ext 3060
Victoria British (aka Vickie Brit, aka Sunbeam Spares)
Orders: 800-255-0088 / 913-541-8500
Fax Number: 913-599-3299
In addition, suppliers outside of the USA may come in handy when attempting to source parts for some of the more unusual Triumph models. A long time supporter of VTR, and a reputable dealer is:
Phone: 44 1522 568000
Fax: 44 1522 567600
Individuals in the Hobby
This first set of listings are individuals in the Triumph hobby who manufacture parts on their own to make our cars better:
- AA Quality Tools – Quality tools aimed at British classic car restorers, owners and enthusiast
- Aluminium Body Work.com — UK firm specializing in the restoration of vintage and classic vehicle body work
- Anglian Triumph Services
- Atlanta Imported Auto Parts – located in Decatur, Georgia they are the largest Moss Motors distributor in the S.E. USA.
- AutoColorLibrary.com — free reference site containing thousands of original paint manufacturers color chip cards and standards that date back to the pre-1920′s.
- Auto-graphisme.com — The story of the Triumph on two 60cm by 80cm posters showing all of the models. Also has other manufacturers and models.
- APT Instruments International, Inc. — complete automotive instrument service and gauge restoration facility
- Bentley Publishers — factory-authorized reprints of Triumph workshop manuals, handbooks, and parts-catalogues
- Billions of Car Parts Company — a Houston, Texas based supplier of Triumph, Jaguar, MG, Jensen, Morris and Austin Healey parts.
- Bob’s Foreign Auto Service — Connecticut shop specializing in British Car Restoration & Maintenance
- BritBits — a New Hampshire company providing sales, service, and parts for British Cars
- British Car Keys — a long-time VTR Member, Peter Groh, who can cut original keys for Triumphs
- British Cars Only — a Van Nuys, CA full service and parts facility for British cars
- British Miles — NOS and used parts for British cars.
- British Motoring Teddy Bears
- British Motors — a Surrey, British Columbia company specializing in the repair of fine British and European automobiles.
- British Parts Northwest — A parts supplier with a full range of Triumph parts
- British Racing Green — new and used parts for British cars
- British Restorations — a Vancouver, BC specialist in custom restorations, service and modifications on Triumphs and other fine British cars.
- British Sports Car Restorations — a Pennsylvania distributor for Moss Motors and Victoria British
- British Tool Company — worldwide seller of top quality Whitworth tools, sockets & wrenches, taps & dies, and more for a wide range of British Cars
- British Wire Wheel — a repair / restoration source for wire wheels
- Canley Classics — the largest dedicated supplier of Triumph Spitfire, GT6, Herald, and Vitesse spares and accessories in the UK.
- Burlen Fuel Systems — UK retailer of classic SU and Zenith carbs
- Carfolio.com — Includes specs and info on Triumphs , Standards , Swallow-Dorettis , Vales , Morgans and more.
- Classic British Sports Cars & Collectibles, Inc. — In Fredericksburg, VA. offering restorations, service and more!
- Classic Car Source — an online resource for classic vehicle enthusiasts of all makes: ads, events, message boards, suppliers, etc.
- Classic Garage — an online parts / supplies store for classic vehicle enthusiasts of all makes
- Classic Motor Monthly — classifieds for British Cars in the UK
- D&J Car Care Center — A Central Connecticut British Car Specialist
- English Motors — Rock Island, Illinois based company offering parts and service to the British Auto owners community
- Fourth Gear, LTD. — embroidered clothing with British car logos and custome embroidery for clubs
- Gasket Works — Custom Copper Head Gaskets for Triumphs
- Good Parts – a supplier / manufacturer of TR6 performance parts
- Haley Motorsports — Sports Car (including Triumph) gifts and collectibles
- Hemmings Motor News — World’s largest automobile classifieds periodical
- Heuten Autoersatzteile GmbH — Spares for Jaguar, MG, Triumph, Austin-Healey and Spitfire for over 20 years
- J.M. Wagner Sales – Silicone Valve Cover Gaskets for Triumphs
- Joe Curry
- John Kipping Triumph Spares — see Canley Classics
- John Skinner (Manufacturing) LTD. — UK Supplier of interior trim for Austin-Healey: BN1 to BJ8, Jaguar: XK to XJ, MGA: Roadster & Coupe and Triumph: TR2 to TR6
- Little British Car Co. – an authorized Moss distributor with online ordering and specialty items
- McLellan’s Automotive — The largest online resource for automotive literature — all makes, all types and all years with photos.
- Macy’s Garage Ltd — Triumph Sports Car Specialists for ALL phases of Triumph car repair and restoration
- Mick Dolphin Triumph Spares — new genuine old stock parts for all Triumph models
- Mityvac – a manufacturer of a simple vacuum pump for brake bleeding, vacuum testing etc.
- Moss Motors, USA — a British Motor Heritage Approved Supplier
- Motorhead British Sports Cars Parts and Service — a BMIHT approved supplier in business since 1977
- Motoring Classics — buying, selling, restoring, advertising and forums on classic cars and autos, including Triumphs.
- Napa Valley Automobile Restoration — a classic car restorer specializing in British cars
- Northcoast Industries — custom hand-crafted wood dash panels and interior trim items
- Obsolete Automotive — Canadian supplier of a full range of Triumph parts and services
- Pelham & Son Classic Restorations — specializing in the British sports cars from 1940 to 1980. Located in southeastern Illinois.
Performance Research Industries — Spitfire and GT6 racing accessories
- Permabag — makers of humidity-controlled car storage bags
- Peter Groh Key Cutting — a long-time VTR Member who can cut original keys for Triumphs
- Peter’s Marina Motors (EnglishCars.com) — a Los Angeles, CA Restorer / Exporter of European Cars
- Quiller Triumph — a London based firm dealing exclusively in Triumph
- Racetorations — a UK company that builds and restores Triumph race cars
- Rarebits4classics — UK supplier specializing in parts for the Triumph Herald
and Vitesse (Sports 6), though we also supply parts for many other Triumphs.
- Rimmer Brothers — a UK supplier for all things Triumphant, with online catalogs
- SideCurtain.com – storage bags for TR3 sidecurtains, convertible tops, and tire changing tools
- Spacroft Models — fine quality 1/43rd scale models of British Cars
- Spitbits — Spitfire and GT6 Specialists, with online ordering and monthly specials
- Sports Car Rentals — A Virginia renter of sports cars, including TR3, TR6
- Sudco International — An importer of Whitworth wrenches that would be useful on pre-war Triumphs or other British cars
- Surrey Motorsports — British car restoration in Niles, Michigan
- The Roadster Factory — a British Motor Heritage Approved Supplier in the USA
- The Special Car Journal — Online car magazine for specialty cars, including classifieds
- Toolsource.co.uk — Classic British Hand tools from King Dick and Professional Quality Tools
- Triumph Scale Model Collectors Site — dozens of great pictures of scale model Triumphs
- Triple-C Motor Accessories — Triumph Models, Regalia, and misc.
- Triumph Spares — Used and new parts for TR 2-7, Spitfire, GT6, Stag, Herald, Vitesse, 2000, and TR10
- Triumph Mania — largest supplier of British car specialty parts in the US
- Triumphs Only — San Jose parts distributor for Triumphs
- Triumph Works, Inc. — Claysburg, Pennsylvania based shop offering services ranging from minor repairs to full frame-up restorations
- TR Shop — source, remanufacture, stock and export parts for all TR’s
- TSI Automotive — Ted Schumacher’s British Car business for 30+ years as dealer, service, and parts supplier, particularly for competition components
- UsedBritishParts.com — offering orignal parts
- Victoria British — a British Motor Heritage Approved Supplier in the USA
- Vintage Ads North America — Framable color reproductions of period ads for Triumphs.
- Wheels4sale.com — want ads for classic cars
- Woodbridge Classic Cars — a Hacheston, Suffolk, UK company specialising in classic car restoration
- XK’s Unlimited — US Distributor of Smith’s Gauges